IDEAL SOLUTION ON ELIMINATING TOUGH MILDEW IN YOUR HOME
Universal Mildew Stain Removing Gel is your ideal solution for dealing with tough mold and stains. The thick gel holds and penetrates molds on tiles, grout, sink, and tubs without the fumes of spray. This removes mold stains in a single stroke by applying the gel directly to molds. Ideal use for kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, tile gaps, veranda, window frame, and more.
ANTI-BACTERIA The Universal Mildew Stain Removing Gel eliminates mildew and prevents them from coming back. It also removes bad odor caused by bacteria, and mildews. GEL TYPE: Universal Mildew Stain Removing Geldoes not flow down in vertical and inclined surface, much easier to apply and remain in contact on surface molds. You can clean molds on your wall, Doors, and some appliances. ALL NATURAL: Universal Mildew Stain Removing Gel Does not contain any harmful chemical ingredients, all-natural organic ingredients are formulated into the gel. It's Non-toxic, and safe for the family to use. HOW TO USE:
Dry the place where it will be used.
Apply Gel directly on molds.
Leave it there for 3-5 hours (depending on the mold buildup up to 10hrs.)
Wipewith a wet rag or rinse with water.
TIP: If the mold area is large or deep, please increase the use amount or extend the placing time. Use the pointed cap on tight places, and apply gel during the night so you can rinse early in the morning.
Materials: Sodium hypochlorite, Sodium hydroxide Size:19cm x 7cm Net Weight:120g
1x Universal Mildew Stain Removing Gel
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.